Pewter Games Studios
Based in Dublin, Ireland
PC / Xbox One / PS4
The Little Acre follows the story of Aidan and his daughter, Lily, set in 1950’s Ireland. After discovering clues as to the whereabouts of his missing father, Aidan begins investigating until he inadvertently finds himself transported to a strange new world. Ever the hero, Lily sets off after him, encountering her own perils along the way. Featuring voice-acting and hand-drawn animation, The Little Acre is a memorable, lovingly crafted adventure game.
The concept for The Little Acre began with something vaguely similar to the game in its present form, as a major project undertaken for a Master's degree. Several years and approximately four iterations later, The Little Acre became what it is now - an innovative point-and-click adventure which gives the player a charming, story-led experience. The Little Acre is Ireland's first Xbox One game.
- Traditional hand-drawn animation
- Two playable characters
- Beautiful original score
- Fully voice acted
- Unique transitions to an isometric perspective
The Little Acre YouTube
Pewter Games on the Twitch Stage @ PAX South(2016) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The Little Acre is looking to be nothing less than a prestigious project that is filled with charm throughout."
- Indie Game Mag, indiegamemag.com
- "... The Little Acre is a fully voiced, hand-drawn, point-and-click 2D adventure, but the alternate dimension gives the game several distinct qualities that makes it stand out from its contemporaries."
- Adventure Gamers, adventuregamers.com
- "The Little Acre seems like a beautiful adventure game worth waiting for."
- Gnome's Lair, gnomeslair.com
Follow our Twitch channel for live development stream! twitch.tv.
About Pewter Games Studios
Pewter Games Studios is a small Irish game development studio, focusing on the creation of unique and memorable story-driven games.
More information on Pewter Games Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Little Acre Credits
Co-Founder, Game Design, Writing, Business Development
Maria Aurora Rodriguez