Pewter Games Studios
Based in Dublin, Ireland
September 17, 2013
Press / Business contact:
info at pewtergamesstudios dot com
The Little Acre
Digital Exchange Building
Crane St. D8
+353 (0) 86 30 35 53 1
Pewter Games Studios is a small Irish game development studio, focusing on the creation of unique and memorable story-driven games.
Ben Clavin and Christopher Conlan met while studying for their Master's Degree in Digital Games, during which they created several small games. For one in particular, they saw potential. Wanting to take the idea further, the two formed Pewter Games Studios following graduation in 2013. The team grew to six in 2014, and nine in 2015.Current
Pewter Games Studios are supported by the NDRC and Enterprise Ireland, and are currently working hard on ‘The Little Acre’, coming to PC and Consoles Q4 2016.
There are far more images available for Pewter Games Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner of the OVERALL BEST GAME award for "BrowBeaten"" - Dublin GameCraft3, 2013
- "Winner of the BEST NEW GAME award for "Galactic Tactics" " - Windows Game Jam, 2013
- "Winner of the READY TO SHIP award for "Galactic Tactics"" - Windows Game Jam, 2013
- "Winner of the WINDOWS APP HERO CONTEST for "Galactic Tactics"" - Microsoft, 2014
- "Winner of the PLAYERS CHOICE award for "Comrades Christmas"." - Dublin GameCraft4, 2013
- "Winner of the OVERALL BEST GAME award for "Comrades Christmas"." - Dublin GameCraft4, 2013
The Little Acre
The Little Acre is a unique point-and-click adventure game which follows the story of Lily and her father, Aidan, who find themselves transported to a strange world filled with adventure, humour and fantasy. pewtergamesstudios.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-Founder, Game Design, Writing, Business Development